Laser engraving is a fast, affordable way to add value to wood, plastic, glass, leather and even fabric items. Most people think about wood when they hear the words, ‘laser engraving.’ And we’ve created some absolutely gorgeous items with our state-of-the-art laser cutter on wood. But laser engraving is so much more!
Laser engraving is one of the only ways to create intricate lace or pattern cuts for various types of awards, premium items, invitations and a wide range of unique collateral. And it is an ideal process for creating signs, plaques and name badges. The only limit is your imagination!
- A home builder provides clients with a beautifully engraved wooden box for a fine bottle of wine. The homeowner treasures that gift and keeps the box to remind her of the great work the home builder did.
- A hotel client wanted to provide its guests room keys in a very unique holder, and we used our laser cutter to create a very unique product.
- Engraved plastic signs can be an attractive and affordable alternative to paper signs for everything from push/pull to way-finding signs, in wood grains, metallics, and colors to match your décor.
- There are many ceramic and glass products out there just crying out for engraving! Whether you are giving them as gifts or having items engraved for resale, we are your one-stop laser engraving source!
Let’s get started!
Laser Engraving: The Details
Our laser engraver has a work area 51” wide, 35” deep and 8” high. We are able to cut and/or engrave just about any material:
- Foam Board
- Cotton Fabric
- Mixed Fibers
- Thick Synthetic Fiver Fabric
- Lycra and other similar synthetics
- Natural Leather
- Synthetic Leather
We consult with our clients on a regular basis on how laser engraving can be used for a wide range of applications including:
- Trophy Products
- Unique Corporate and Incentive Gifts
- Stainless Steel Signs
- Ceramic Products
- Glass and Mirrors
- Fabric and Apparel
- Tags and Labels
- Coated Metals
- Stamp Engraving
Custom Engraved Wineboxes