To pay tribute to the guest of honor, this aesthetically pleasing project employed a subtle aquatic/turtle theming. The package included a folded invitation featuring tranquil watercolor graphics with matching information card, a sea-foam green RSVP card and envelope with coordinating watercolor interior, and a dark ocean-blue belly band holding the contents together within the envelope. The invitation package also featured a gold foil stamp on the invite and belly band.
The Orlando Science Center’s goal is to inspire curiosity and exploration throughout the local community. For over 60 years, the science center has provided educational opportunities including field trips, family science nights at schools and community centers and community outreach programs. Their current facility at 777 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803 features four floors of exhibit space, an observatory, a giant screen domed theater for films and planetarium shows, a café, a store and more.
- 9 x 4 Invitation — 4/4 color process, 150# Bamboo Natural Cover.
- 5 x 3.25 RSVP Card — 4/4 color process, 150# Bamboo Natural Cover.
- 5 x 4 Info Card — 4/0 color process, 150# Bamboo Natural Cover.
- 11.23 x 1.875 Invite Band — 4/0 color process, 150# Bamboo Natural Cover.
- A-2 Envelope Invite —1 color process + 1 Offset Spot Ink, #10 WW closed face envelope.
- Invite Envelope Liner — 4/0 color process, 70# White Opaque Text.